After the GO payments bank, State Bank of India (SBI) and Reliance Jio have increased their partnership. Geo Payments Bank and SBI have finalized this important deal for digital banking, commerce and financial services. This service will be provided by the digital banking app YONO (you only need one) launched by SBI, which will help the country’s largest bank to increase the number of digital subscribers.
SBI YONO is Om’s channel platform, which provides customers with digital banking, commerce and financial superstore services. Let us tell you that both are already a partner in payment bank venture. Geo payments bank, along with Indian State Bank and Geo, has been created, in which Geo has 70% partnership and the remaining 30% belongs to the Indian State Bank. However, even after more than 2 years of receipt of license has not started.
YONO’s digital banking facilities will be made better for customers through the MyJio platform. “We are excited to partner with Geo, both are beneficial for all sectors, and this will improve the digital service for SBI customers,” said the chairman of State Bank of India. Let us tell you that many facilities like SBI YONO have a digital saving account Is there.
Geo-Prime benefits for Geo and SBI customers Geo Prime will offer a big deal at Reliance Retail, Geo and other partner brands. Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani said, “SBI has a lot of users, digital services are committed to using their network to meet the requirements of Geo and SBI users.”
Click Hare Read