Create your own WhatsApp Sticker by clicking on its own photo.
The Sizing App has recently introduced stickers to make WhatsApp chat more fun. On Diwali, you have met many stickers through WhatsApp. WhatsApp users are getting sticker options from themselves. But this is also open in the WhatsApp stickers third-party sticker pack option. The third party has the advantage that developers around the world can create different stickers through this platform and it will make users more fun to use WhatsApp. Users can already send a sticker in WhatsApp to each other by sending their own stickers.
How To Make Your Whatsapp Sticker:
First of all, go to the Google Play store and download the sticker maker for WhatsApp App and download it to your smartphone.
After this enter the sticker pack name and author, although your customized stickers can not use other WhatsApp users.
- Tap on the new list option and open a new page with a blank stickers tray.
- Advertise the sticker pack icon first and then tap on the next tray to add a new customizable sticker.
- After this you will be asked to take a new photo or import a photo from the gallery.
- After selecting a photo, this image will be uploaded in the editor.
- Crop the image as per your requirement to create a new sticker.
Now follow these steps to save your image and make a Casmer sticker.
- After adding the sticker to the pack, tap on the sticker pack option.
- After this you will be asked to add these stickers to WhatsApp. New custom stickers can access on their own WhatsApp by accepting the option.
- click hare gujarati